Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday, we meet again...

Why do weird things always happen to me on the day I hate the most?  This morning I was out for my morning walk when some dude in the neighborhood next to ours starts some small talk.  I.hate.smalltalk.  I.hate.strangers.  Sorry people, I feel awkward in situations like these.  Especially when I'm attempting to burn some calories and get my sweat on.  I waved and said good morning, why can't that be enough for you?  It's your fault if I was rude, I made many attempts to leave the conversation gracefully and you continued to talk, even when i was a BLOCK away.  Oh my.  Anyways.  So me and lil C. are both sick, thanks unnamed little girl who insisted on licking my son's sippy cup at playgroup last week.  Just head colds but it's makes life suck a little more.  Especially Mondays when you are approached by strangers asking if you got married before you had that baby.  Sorry, still bitter.  Then M's mom, texts me she needs me to keep her longer today (I babysit a few times a week)... love that girl but I feel like shit, still haven't payed me for last week either..... but I'm a sucker so of course I say yes.  On a totally different note me and big C. have decided to stop trying for a second baby right now.  It took much longer than originally planned (like you can actually plan these things, right?) so now because of school obligations we will have to wait until I am finished with this program.  Why oh why did I think I was smart enough to change careers and get a masters?  I hate that lil C. will be so much older than any siblings but I think this will also be better for him, he gets all of our attention now and will for a little longer.  He already has to share Mommy with school and Daddy with work, I don't think he would appreciate a baby in the picture too.  Well I must finish studying for my quiz tonight before M. shows up.  Maybe I'll make some muffins with the kiddos this afternoon, found a great whole wheat and oat blueberry recipe I'm dying to try.  Loving this 4 week challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment