Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Check-In

So I forgot to post Tuesday's post until now, and I didn't write at all yesterday, but I'm still doing pretty good on my challenge.  So far the hardest thing is to exercise for 45 min/day.  I like to take C for walks but he won't sit in his stroller for the whole time limit.  I also like doing fitness videos but once again C. gets bored and grabs onto my legs and whines until I give up.  Today is my "free" day.  I have been pretty bad so far, eating Sonic for lunch and having pizza for dinner, hopefully this won't set me back.  I still plan to reach all my other goals.  I have already lost 3 lbs!  Unfortunately I have been battling a headache and fatigue, still might attribute that to sugar withdrawal???  Well, until tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment