Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh hump day.....

Well, yesterday sucked!  I didn't exercise for the second day in a row, it is hard for me when the weather is so yucky.  I made up for it today with an INTENSE walk with C.  I also managed to burn the Zumba movies I've been doing so hopefully that will be more motivation to do that when I can't walk.  Today I started out bad with intentionally loosing a point because I was uber-craving raisin bran.... of all things to lose a sugar point to, right?  I knew I would lose it tonight anyways though because it is girl's night and we go for Mexican, and they have white flour tortillas sooooooo i would have lost that point anyways.  Bad excuse but what the hell.  The other thing I need to work on is my random act of kindnesses.  I am kind of at a loss!  Well, I must finish some work before my lovely "stories" come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment